Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Funval

One of the most enjoyable assignments I have here in Guatemala is teaching Institute classes in a nearby educational institution called Funval.  Returned missionaries get training there in English and many other disciplines to help them obtain good jobs.  They are wonderful young saints with solid testimonies, and I love sharing the truths of the Book of Mormon with them.  As part of my lesson for this evening, we will be discussing how Our Heavenly Father always prepares the way for us so that we may keep the commandments that He gives us.  He loves us and wants us to be happy, and His commandments are designed to help us take advantage of the plan of redemption and find happiness in this life and in eternity.  He wants us to succeed, and thus He carefully prepares the way for us, so that we may keep His commandments if we will trust in Him and give our best effort.  I know this to be true, as I have experienced it again and again throughout my life.  When we have God on our side preparing our way, nothing is impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment