Sunday, October 11, 2015

The Sabbath is a Delight

Today we attended Barrio Santa Luisa for only the second time, and I had the opportunity to bear my testimony in Spanish.  I met a new Sister Missionary from the far northern part of Colombia who was part of  the Colombia Barranquilla Stake.  When I told her that I was the first missionary in Barranquilla in 1972 and that there were only 4 members of the Church there then, her eyes lit up with excitement as she told me they are going to build a temple there soon.  I let her know how excited I am about that as well.  What has happened in the Church all over Latin America in my lifetime can only be described as miraculous.  What a blessing to be a part of the Marvelous Work and Wonder that God is doing in this part of the world as He prepares a people for the return of His Beloved Son!

No comments:

Post a Comment